Music Academy of WNC COVID-19 Guidelines
Updated Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- All private music lessons will be held in-person at the Music Academy of WNC in accordance with State, County, and Hendersonville City guidelines. All of our supported online lesson formats will also be available for students who wish to utilize them.
- All ensembles, music classes, rehearsals, performances, and recitals will be held in-person at the Music Academy of WNC in accordance with State, County, and Hendersonville City guidelines.
- The wearing of face masks is optional for faculty, students, and their family members entering our lobby and other parts of the building during their Music Academy visit in accordance with State, County, and Hendersonville City guidelines. However, if students, their family members, or Music Academy faculty members request private lesson participants wear a facemask during the lesson then we ask all parties politely comply with the request. Please call the Music Academy Director directly at 828-693-3726, extension 5, with any medical exemption requests that would prohibit the wearing of a face mask during a private lesson.
- We ask our students and their family members to refrain from entering the Music Academy building or attending in-person lessons, music classes, ensembles, recitals, or performances if they are sick or showing any symptoms that are linked to COVID-19.
- We encourage our faculty, staff, students, and their family members to use simple, everyday actions that protect us all from respiratory viruses, including frequent hand washing and properly covering coughs or sneezes.
- We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to take the recommended steps as suggested by the Centers for Disease Control, state local governments, and area health agencies and providers. We will reach out to our faculty, staff, students, and their family members immediately if the status of our operation changes.