Rent your band and orchestra instruments through the Music Academy of WNC with the name brands parents, band directors, and orchestra conductors trust! With our no-hassle, EasyRent program, powered by National Educational Music Company (NEMC), parents and students can rent their instruments through our EasyRent Direct Portal and have them delivered directly to their home. Our staff is available to assist parents in selecting and fitting each student with the right instrument before renting. We can even make fine adjustments and tune your instrument so it is ready to function at peak performance level.
All upright basses are rented exclusively through the Music Academy of WNC and are provided by the Germantown Violin Company. The Music Academy of WNC is a Germantown Violin Company direct dealer and is authorized to sell any of their instruments. Please contact us directly if you are interested in an upright bass and we can schedule an appointment with you.
EASYRENT PROGRAM & MUSIC ACADEMY BENEFITS
- Top Quality Teacher-Approved Musical Instruments
- Available For Direct Home Delivery
- Optional Instrument Protection Available
- Quality Guaranteed
- Flexible Payments
- Refurbished By Expert Technicians
- Cleaned And Sanitized For Your Protection
- Pay Your Monthly Rentals By Credit Card
- Buy, Exchange, Upgrade Or Cancel At Any Time
- NO HASSLE School Accessory Packs available for your school’s band and orchestra program so students will have their required method book and all their band/orchestra teacher’s selected accessories for rehearsal. These accessory kits can be purchased and picked up at the Music Academy or we can deliver them to your child’s school through our weekly FREE delivery system.
- Take advantage of our online STORE for discounts on music accessories that can be purchased and picked up at the Music Academy or purchased online and delivered to the student’s school each week through our weekly FREE delivery system.
- 24-Hour Service Scheduling & Super FAST repairs at the Music Academy, in-house repair center or two-day turnaround when shipped to the NEMC repair center. Take advantage of our FREE weekly instrument pickup at your child’s school school or bring your instrument to us at the Music Academy. You can pickup your repaired instrument at the Music Academy, have it returned to your child’s school, or we can have it shipped directly to your home when serviced at the NEMC repair facility.
- BIG SAVINGS on private music lessons at the Music Academy of WNC!
DON’T FORGET YOUR SCHOOL ACCESSORY KITS! We STOCK all strings, method books, and accessories area school band and orchestra directors require for their classes. Check out our online store School Accessory Kits page for all of your band/orchestra program’s required accessories. Parents can purchase from our website and elect to pick up these School Accessory Kits at the Music Academy or we can deliver them to your school’s band/orchestra room.
SERVICE AND REPAIRS AFTER THE RENTAL PROCESS! Experience some of the fastest repair turnarounds in the area at the Music Academy onsite repair center or opt for a two-day turnaround when shipped to the NEMC repair center. Just click HERE to start your service ticket and experience the Music Academy difference for all of your band and orchestral rental needs.
VISIT OUR STORE FOR ACCESSORY PURCHASES! Do you need rosin, strings, reeds, music stands, or other musical accessories? Shop our STORE and pick up your products at our showroom. Parents can purchase from our STORE and elect to pick up their items at the Music Academy or we can deliver them to your school’s band/orchestra room.
SHARE WITH A FRIEND! Download our flyer HERE and spread the word on our musical instrument rental program.
SAVE BIG ON PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS! All students renting a NEMC musical instrument from the Music Academy will save 20% off their first month’s lesson tuition and pay no registration fee when they register for private music lessons at anytime during their instrument rental term. Give us a call at 828-693-3726 with your NEMC customer number and register for private music lessons TODAY!
Check Out The NEMC FAQ HERE For Answers To
Your Instrument Rental Questions!