The Music Academy of WNC has one of the largest facilities of any private music school in Western North Carolina with approximately 4,000 square feet of private studio, classroom, rehearsal, and performance space.
- Eleven (11) Private Teaching Studios.
- One (1) Class/Rehearsal/Performance room, approximately 700 square feet, for music classes and large ensemble rehearsals for up to 50 students.
- Large lobby/greeting area for 20 or more people.
- Multiple sitting areas throughout the building.
- Student lounge area with kitchen.
- Outdoor seating at our back entrance with picnic tables
- FREE WI-FI
Our private teaching studios are stocked with the latest keyboard and computer technologies to enhance our students’ music lesson experience. We have Steinway upright pianos and Casio digital pianos for our piano and voice studios. Our guitar and bass studios are stocked with multiple computer software packages such as Finale, GuitarPro, ProTab, Audacity (among others) and boutique guitar gear from Fractal Audio and Xitone. Drum sets and percussion equipment are also available for our students to use in their lessons. We also have online music lessons that incorporate multiple lesson formats.