The Music Academy of WNC has one of the largest facilities of any private music school in Western North Carolina with approximately 4,700 square feet of private studio, classroom, rehearsal, and performance space.
- Nine (9) Private Teaching Studios approximately 125 square feet each.
- One (1) Class/Rehearsal room, approximately 700 square feet, for music classes and large ensemble rehearsals for up to 50 students.
- One (1) Multi-purpose use performance area, approximately 2,100 square feet, for recitals and other musical performances that seats up to 180 people. This performance area has a full galley kitchen attached to it for catering during our recital and concert events.
- Large lobby/greeting area for 20 or more people with receptionist.
- Sitting area looking out over our exterior courtyard.
- Student lounge area with vending.
Our private teaching studios are stocked with the latest keyboard and computer technologies to enhance our students’ music lesson experience. We have Perzina upright pianos and Korg digital pianos for our piano and voice studios. Our guitar and bass studios are stocked with multiple computer software packages such as Finale, GuitarPro, ProTab, Audacity (among others) and boutique guitar gear from Fractal Audio and Xitone. Drum sets and percussion equipment are also available for our students to use in their lessons. We also have online music lessons that incorporate the Cisco WebEx video-conferencing system on Macintosh computers. Our multi-purpose use recital room has audio/video and lighting capabilities with a 25′ x 8′ stage.